Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Klockmaster Stockholm

N E W M o d e l - A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Chronograph Black Pulsimeter

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Kategoriregler
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d e l - A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Chronograph Black Pulsimeter

Inläggav Tony.A. » lör 10 jun 2017, 20:49

Bild

The case, in 18kt white gold, measures 39.5mm x 11mm. It has double sapphire crystals.

Movement is the German manual-wind Lange in-house caliber L951.5 with 34 jewels (4 screwed gold chatons), 18,000 vph and a power reserve of 60 hours.

Decorated and assembled by hand; precision-adjusted to five positions; plates and bridges made of untreated German silver; balance cock engraved by hand, lever escapement.Shock-resistant balance with eccentric poising weights, precision beat adjustment system with lateral setscrew and whiplash spring.

Bild

Functions are: hours, minutes, and subsidiary seconds with stop seconds; flyback chronograph with precisely jumping minute counter.

It has a solid silver dial, finished in black, with rhodiumed gold hands; chronograph sweep seconds hand made of rhodiumed steel. Pulsimeter scale on the outer ring of the dial and a railway-track minute scale.

It comes on a black hand-stitched alligator leather strap with an 18kt white gold prong buckle.

Bild

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Tony.A.
Rock n' Rolex
Användarvisningsbild
Tony.A.
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden