Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Klockmaster Stockholm

N E W M o d e l - Officine Panerai Luminor 1950 PCYC Steel 44

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Kategoriregler
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d e l - Officine Panerai Luminor 1950 PCYC Steel 44

Inläggav Tony.A. » mån 15 maj 2017, 15:11

Bild

PAM 653/654 - 3 Days Chrono Flyback Automatic

Bild

In 2017 Panerai celebrates the 13th year of the Panerai Classic Yachts Challenge, the most important international circuit of races for vintage and classic yachts, and it is marking this remarkably long-lived relationship with a series of watches designed for lovers of the sea, with a
distinctive vintage appearance.

Bild

The case, in stainless steel, measures 44mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal and it is water resistant to 100 meters. The caseback features an engraving of a classic yacht.

Bild

Movement is the Swiss automatic Paneria in-house caliber P.9100 with 37 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 3 days. Functions are: hours, minutes, small seconds, seconds reset, flyback chronograph, knots scale for calculation of average boat speed.

Bild

Dials can be had in ivory with beige markers and blue details or in black with beige figures.
Luminous hands. Chronograph hour counter at 3 o'clock, small seconds at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds and minute hands, knot scale on the rehaut.

It comes on a brown leather strap with beige sewing or an untreated brown leather strap, both with a steel buckle.

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Tony.A.
Rock n' Rolex
Användarvisningsbild
Tony.A.
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden