Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Klockmaster Stockholm

N E W M o d e l - Ressence Type 5 Grey

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d e l - Ressence Type 5 Grey

Inläggav Tony.A. » tor 02 mar 2017, 12:53

The case, in microbilled grade 5 titanium, measures 46mm x 15.5mm. Two separate sealed chambers with the upper one filled with 37.5 ml of oil. Domed sapphire crystals top and bottom with both sides anti-reflective coating. Uni-directional bezel. Water resistant to 100 meters.

Movement is the Swiss automatic, patented ROCS 5 - Ressence Orbital Convex System - driven by the minute axle of a specially customised ETA 2824-2 caliber with 41 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 36 hours. Caseback winding and time setting with RCLS Ressence Compression Lock System. Magnetic Transmission. Compensating Bellow System for the oil (7 Bellows) and a hydraulic shock absorber.

Functions are: hours and minutes. Shock absorber (90 seconds runner) and oil temperature.

It has a convex microbilled grade 5 titanium dial (125mm radius) with 3 eccentric biaxial satellites inclined at 3° (hours), 4.75° (thermal gauge and seconds). Engraved indications filled with SuperLuminova. The Type 5 Grey is the only mechanical watch to be perfectly readable underwater regardless of the viewing angle.

It comes on a 24mm brown cordovan or grey alligator leather strap with titanium ardillon buckle.

MSRP is 31,500 Euros.

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Rock n' Rolex
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden