Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Klockmaster Stockholm

N E W M o d e l - Ressence Type 5 Grey

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Kategoriregler
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d e l - Ressence Type 5 Grey

Inläggav Tony.A. » tor 02 mar 2017, 12:53

Bild

The case, in microbilled grade 5 titanium, measures 46mm x 15.5mm. Two separate sealed chambers with the upper one filled with 37.5 ml of oil. Domed sapphire crystals top and bottom with both sides anti-reflective coating. Uni-directional bezel. Water resistant to 100 meters.

Bild

Movement is the Swiss automatic, patented ROCS 5 - Ressence Orbital Convex System - driven by the minute axle of a specially customised ETA 2824-2 caliber with 41 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 36 hours. Caseback winding and time setting with RCLS Ressence Compression Lock System. Magnetic Transmission. Compensating Bellow System for the oil (7 Bellows) and a hydraulic shock absorber.

Bild

Functions are: hours and minutes. Shock absorber (90 seconds runner) and oil temperature.

Bild

It has a convex microbilled grade 5 titanium dial (125mm radius) with 3 eccentric biaxial satellites inclined at 3° (hours), 4.75° (thermal gauge and seconds). Engraved indications filled with SuperLuminova. The Type 5 Grey is the only mechanical watch to be perfectly readable underwater regardless of the viewing angle.

It comes on a 24mm brown cordovan or grey alligator leather strap with titanium ardillon buckle.

MSRP is 31,500 Euros.

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Tony.A.
Rock n' Rolex
Användarvisningsbild
Tony.A.
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden