Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Erikson Urhandel

N E W M o d el - Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 Ultra-Thin Meteorite

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Kategoriregler
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d el - Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 Ultra-Thin Meteorite

Inläggav Tony.A. » sön 04 dec 2016, 18:05

Bild

The stone used for the dial of this new creation comes from Sweden, where a meteor fragment unlike any other has recently been discovered and which could potentially shed new light on the most important aspects of the solar system. The Tonda 1950 Météorite likewise presents a face where the dark side has been removed to reveal a light shade.

Bild

Cut using a process developed by the Manufacture's dial-makers, who took into consideration the extreme hardness and variability of its mineral structure, it was then polished before being chemically treated to bring out the famous "Widmanstätten patterns". These are formed as the metal slowly cools over a long period.

Bild

Technical Specifications:
The case, in polished titanium, measures 39mm x 7.9mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal, a sapphire display back, and it is water resistant to 30 meters.

Bild

Movement is the Swiss automatic Parmigiani in-house caliber PF702 with 29 jewels, 21,600 vph and a power reserve of 48 hours. It features a sand-blasted, circular-grained and rhodium-plated nickel silver main plate. Hand-bevelled bridges decorated with Côtes de Genève, and the bevelled, sunk wheels circular-grained on both sides are gilded before cutting.

Bild

The dial is blue abyss, white or black meteorite. Rhodium plated appliques and Delta-shaped hands with luminescence.

It comes on an Indigo blue or black alligator leather strap, made by Hermès. with a titanium ardillon buckle.

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Tony.A.
Rock n' Rolex
Användarvisningsbild
Tony.A.
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden