Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Klockmaster Stockholm

N E W M o d e l - A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia Automatic Brown

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Kategoriregler
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d e l - A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia Automatic Brown

Inläggav Tony.A. » tis 05 jul 2016, 11:36

Bild

A. Lange & Söhne is presenting two new models of the Saxonia Automatic with terra-brown dials. They are the first members of the Saxonia family to feature this elegant hue. These two versions are being launched to celebrate the reopening of the Lange Boutique in Ginza, Tokyo.

Bild

The case, in 18kt rose or white gold, measures 38.5mm x 7.8mm. It has double sapphire crystals.

Movement is the German automatic Lange in-house caliber L086.1 with 31 jewels, 21,600 vph and a power reserve of 72 hours. It is decorated and assembled by hand; precision-adjusted to five positions; plates and bridges made of untreated German silver; balance cock engraved by hand. It has a lever escapement, a shock-resistant screw balance, a balance spring manufactured in-house, a precision beat adjustment system with lateral setscrew and whiplash spring and the central rotor is suspended in ball bearings with a platinum centrifugal mass.

Bild

The dial is solid silver, Terra brown in color, with rose gold or rhodiumed gold hands and indices.

Bild

It comes on a hand-stitched red brown or dark brown alligator leather strap with matching 18kt gold prong buckle.

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Tony.A.
Rock n' Rolex
Användarvisningsbild
Tony.A.
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden