Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Klockmaster Stockholm

N E W M o d e l - H. Moser Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Purity Cosmic Green

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Kategoriregler
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d e l - H. Moser Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Purity Cosmic Green

Inläggav Tony.A. » tor 01 mar 2018, 09:41

Bild

Limited Edition of 50 Pieces

The case, in 18kt white gold, measures 42mm x 11.9mm. It has a curved sapphire crystal and a sapphire display back. Crown adorned with an "M". Engraved on the movement side of the case with "1 of 50".

Movement is the Swiss manual-wind H. Moser in-house caliber HMC 800 with 32 jewels, 18,000 vph and a power reserve of 7 days.

It features a double barrel, an interchangeable Moser escapement, an Original Straumann Hairspring with stabilised Breguet overcoil. Pallet fork and escapement wheel made from gold. The movement and components are hand-finished and decorated. Functions are: hours and minutes, perpetual calendar with very large date window and month display via the small central hand. Offset seconds dial with hacking seconds function at 6 o'clock. Power reserve indicator on dial at 9 o'clock. Leap year cycle indicator on movement side and adjustment via push-buttons.

Bild

It has a Cosmic Green fumé dial with sunburst pattern. Leaf-shaped hands and applique indices. Month indicated with a small center hand. Big date display.

It comes on a hand-stitched beige kudu leather strap with an 18kt white gold folding clasp engraved with the Moser logo.

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Tony.A.
Rock n' Rolex
Användarvisningsbild
Tony.A.
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden