Franks Ur.Återförsäljare för Glashütte Original
Klockmaster Stockholm

N E W M o d e l - Longines Conquest VHP Gold Coast 2018

Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Kategoriregler
Här samlas nya modeller och märken i klockvärlden.
Om ni vill presentera en ny klocka eller modell här så maila eller skicka ett PM.
  • Annons
Glashütte Original

N E W M o d e l - Longines Conquest VHP Gold Coast 2018

Inläggav Tony.A. » tor 28 dec 2017, 12:17

Bild

As Official Partner and Timekeeper of the XXI Commonwealth Games, Longines is proud to launch the Conquest V.H.P. Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. This special edition is meant as a tribute to this multi-sport event where athletes from 70 Commonwealth nations and territories will gather.

Bild

Technical Specifications:
The case, in stainless steel, measures 43mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal and it is water resistant to 50 meters. It features special engraving on the back with the logo of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.

Movement is the Swiss quartz Longines caliber L288.2 (base ETA E56.111) with 3 jewels and a battery life of 94 months. This caliber has a high degree of precision (± 5 seconds a year) and it has the ability to reset its hands after an impact or exposure to a magnetic field, using the GPD (gear position detection) system.

Functions are: hours, minutes, seconds and date aperture at 3 o'clock (perpetual calendar).

Bild

It has a black dial with two applied arabic numerals and nine applied bar indeces with orange SuperLuminova. V.H.P. inscription in red. Black hands with blue SuperLuminova.

It comes on a steel bracelet with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.

Thanks for the info Jorge and TZ.
Tony.A.
Rock n' Rolex
Användarvisningsbild
Tony.A.
Forumägare Club Seven 1/7

Återgå till Nyheter i klockvärlden